Registration open here.
This is data done differently.
Rethink what you thought you knew about data by exploring how it’s used in marketing.
The data driven marketing industry is evolving at lightning speed and it needs talented people to think differently and push boundaries to produce extraordinary things.
Skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are high in demand and if you have great analytical skills, a career in data-driven marketing could be the one for you.
Our Creative Data lab will provide valuable insight of data-driven marketing by demonstrating the incredible things that can be achieved with data as well as inviting you to explore the variety of roles you could find yourself in.
• Our lab will tackle a data-related brief set by an exciting brand in a 'hackathon-style' event
• Network and meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals
• Gain industry insights from data experts on hand to help
• Creative Data is free to attend and lunch will be provided.
Whitespace, Northloch House , 36 King's Stables Road, Edinburgh EH1 2EU
This is an accessible event for people who want to access and reskill in the data-driven marketing industry as their current skills may become redundant.
There are many people with key skills the industry need - they just don't know it. Some people may already be working within marketing or data industry and wanting to change or aspire to change or just unaware of opportunities
- Lifestyle and career changers
- Ex-military with transferrable skills
- Inspiring home grown talent who haven't yet discovered the world of data in marketing
Size - 30 persons